Who Would Benefit from this Course?
The Canadian Fellowship of Spiritualists Introduction to Dowsing Divination evening requires no prerequisite knowledge, welcoming absolute beginners who are ready to take up their dowsing rods or pendulums. This said the Intro class will also be of interest to energy healers looking to broaden their skillset and incorporate additional tools into their practice.
During this interactive evening you will learn how dowsing works, the tools used in its practice, and receive guidance on how to use divining techniques for a variety of purposes.
Although the art of dowsing has been in practice for ages, there are many people who have never even heard of it.
Dowsing, also called divining, has been used for centuries to guide individuals in connecting with the spirit world; making life decisions; locating missing objects, water, gold, oil; dowsing the energy of a room; cleansing and balancing chakras and finding and resolving problems with auras.
While dowsing can be done with the hands alone, dowsers typically use either a rod or pendulum and during this evening you will become familiar with how to use both dowsing rods and dowsing pendulums (although the evening will focus mainly on pendulum dowsing).
Pendulum dowsing allows you to tap into your Higher Self, the subconscious mind, and your intuition, making it an excellent tool for developing your intuitive abilities.
Dowsing is a natural intuitive skill anyone can master...
· it can give you accurate answers to your everyday questions and assist with decision making.
· pendulums can be used in confusing times when you desire clarity and understanding.
· healing practitioners use it to identify blockages, weaknesses, sensitivities, and imbalances within the body.
This workshop provides a good grounding in dowsing, including its philosophy, applications, ethics, and personal protection. You will also discover how to use the dowse in several different ways for your own benefit and to help others.
Join us for this fun and empowering 2-hour interactive workshop! You will learn everything you need to know to start building a relationship with your pendulum and begin seeking guidance for the questions you want answered. During this workshop…
· discover how to use this valuable tool.
· you’ll learn how to clear, consecrate and connect with your pendulum.
· you’ll learn how to get ‘yes’ and ‘no’ answers with your pendulum.
· you’ll be introduced to useful pendulum charts.
The Zoom link will be emailed to you 24-48 hours prior to the event.